New to Bounty?
The Sleepy Hugs is a uniquely designed sleep suit/bag designed for babies who have outgrown swaddling and prefer unrestricted arm movement but still need some security to calm their startle reflex, yet it provides just enough security to combat the startle reflex. It is the perfect sleep suit to help babies transition to free arms without losing sleep. Perfect for tummy rollers.
Once your baby is showing signs of being able to roll, swaddling is no longer safe. Sleepy Hugs is safe for babies who have started to roll onto their tummy during sleep as they are able to move their arms into their preferred position.
The Sleepy Hugs sleep sack is made from soft, breathable organic cotton and features a full-body length zip with top zipper cover for simple fitting and a long zip along the bottom for easy nappy changes. Its wide sack design is hip-friendly and is able to accommodate a hip-dysplasia brace if your baby needs one. It is roomy enough for your baby to move comfortably in their sleep but provides enough security to calm their startle reflex and keep them sleeping longer.
All seasons range – $59.95
Winter range – $64.95
How it helps:
• Made with soft breathable organic cotton, TOG rated for Australian seasons.
• Allows baby to sleep in their natural sleeping position.
• Safe for when babies start to roll and can no longer be swaddled.
• Fully enclosed arms helps prevent scratching, suitable for eczema sufferers.
• Access to their hands for self-soothing.
• Wide sack accommodates a hip dysplasia brace.
• Bottom opening zipper for easy nappy changes.
• Comes with free ‘Extra Hug’ Belly Band/Strap.