New to Bounty?
20 parents of newborns keen to try a nappy that offers leakage protection.
Huggies Newborn Nappies achieved an all over 4.5/ 5 star rating.
Huggies Newborn Nappies provide Huggies best care for your baby’s delicate newborn skin with 90 per cent of our Bounty Trial Team members saying the nappeis were gentle and soft on their baby’s skin and kept it healthy.
Huggies Newborn Nappies feature a wide ultra-soft pocketed waistband designed to gently mould to baby’s back to help prevent poo-explosions and leakages. This clever design feature was loved by our parent testers with 100 per cent saying these nappies trapped and contained runny bowel movements.
The nappies also feature a wetness indicator that turns from yellow to blue when wet, so parents know when to change their newborn. 90 per cent of our reviewers said the wetness indicator on Huggies Newborn Nappies was a helpful feature.
With up to 12 hours leakage protection, Huggies Newborn Nappies are ideal for using both during the day and at night and 90 per cent of our Trial Team would recommend these nappies to family and friends.
All about Huggies Newborn Nappies:
– These Nappies are great for my little one! Huggies are great as they’re readily available for me to purchase and provide hassle free comfort for my baby. This product during the time I’ve been using hasn’t left my daughter with any nappy rash, amazing! The nappies held alot of waste and didn’t leak like other nappies i’ve tried! I think these nappies are a great staple for new mummas.
– These nappies were great for our growing bub. We used them on him when he was first born around 3kg and he still fit them even when he was over 5kg. They secured all the nasties very well without any leakage due to the elastic. Comfy fit and didn’t experience any adverse reactions.
– We are a big fan of Huggies nappies in our household. They have been perfect for our newborn! I like that they hold liquid well and don’t often leak. The wetness indicator on the front is also handy. They’re easy to put on bubs and are soft enough for his delicate skin.
– Loved using these nappies for my newborn daughter. Great fit, feel nice and soft, gentle for babies skin. I only had a couple of poo explotions otherwise the nappies are good at containing the wee/poo! Had no rashes or irritation from nappies.
– I love the design on these, I’m a Pooh Bear fan! They are very absorbent and hold quite a lot of liquid without making baby uncomfortable. The wetness indicator is very useful if unsure bub is wet.
– Having 4 children, I used ALOT of the Huggies Newborn Nappies, and I love them as they are great value for money, are super soft on babies behinds, and very safe! They are also very absorbent so your little one can sleep comfortably through the night. They have good stretchy elastic on the sides so that those big explosions don t come out, but not too tight that it constricts your little ones thighs. These are definitely a must use!
*Stats are based on a survey of 20 Bounty Parents Trial Team members.
The products for this Trial Team have been provided by Huggies for the purpose of trial and review. All reviews submitted are the honest, authentic and genuine sentiments of the Bounty Parents members participating in this trial.