Social media has been buzzing for weeks with speculation over BIG W's annual TOY MANIA sale dates.
The Big W Mums Facebook group has post after post of eagle-eyed parents noticing the toy stocks going up at their local stores, which can only mean one thing … the toy sale is coming!
This afternoon, the energetic Aussie kids known as The Norris Nuts took over BIG W's Facebook page for a live stream, revealing 20 June as the official start date for the popular three week sale.
And they were RIGHT! This afternoon at 4:30pm (EST), the energetic kids know as The Norris Nuts took over BIG W's Facebook page for a live stream, to reveal the official start date for the popular three week sale.
Ahead of the Facebook Live announcement, there was much excitement amongst BIG W customers on social media, with one saying, "Can you believe it's that time of year already??? Indi has just gone crazy about the Norris Nuts doing this!!" and another begging, "Please tell me Barbie dream house will be included in the sale last two yrs iv missed out and my lil miss wants one bad".
Eldest sibling Sabre, 14, says she was 'stoked' to be one of the first kids in Australia to preview the toys and the hotly anticipated catalogue: "From the moment we got the mystery box at home, we knew this was going to be the best adventure! We had the best time doing all the challenges and finding treasure every step of the way.
"But whacking the pinata was the best bit. So cool to get our very own sneak peek at the first BIG W TOY MANIA catalogue!" says Sabre, who confesses the Laser X Two Player Laser Tag was going straight to the top of her Christmas wishlist.
The Norris Nuts were thrilled to get in and test all the toys on offer!
The Norris Nuts also unlocked some of the hottest toys that parents and kids alike will be clamouring to get their hands on, come Mania day on 20 June:
Here's what they were loving:
- Ryan's World Combo Panda's Airline – New $49 (price after promotion $59)
- Toy Story 4 Talking Figurines: Buzz, Woody, Rex and Bo Peep: $39 (save $10)
- Disney Frozen Skate & Sing Elsa: $59 (price after promotion $69)
- Treasure X Alien Hunters: $18 (save $7)
- Toy Shock Radio Control Motorcycle Cross Racer – new: $25 (price after promotion $29)
- The Wiggles Red Nose Wags (all profits donated to Red Nose): $30
- Barbie Dream House: $199 (save $50)
- Paw Patrol Ultimate Skye Helicopter – new and only at BIG W: $59 (price after promotion $69)
- LOL Surprise! Confetti Pop: $9 Save $9 (half price )
- Laser X Two Player Laser Tag Gaming Set: $39
WATCH: This bedroom is a real life replica of Andy's from Toy Story. Continues after video …
Savvy shoppers are being advised to keep an eye out for the full list of new and exclusive toys, with further details being released in the coming weeks.
To get a first look at the TOY MANIA catalogue, join the BIG W VIP list at www.bigw.com.au/sign-up.
TOY MANIA will run for three weeks, from 20 June to 10 July and BIG W's famed extended lay-by will be offered, providing a fantastic opportunity to budget now for Christmas and spread costs throughout the year.