Benefits of our Moses Basket:
- Lightweight and portable – So easy to move around your house, or to take away from home.
- Suitable for babies from birth until they are 8 kg or can roll over, whichever comes first.
- A Moses Basket and stand rocking mechanism aids to calm your baby (stand sold separately).
- A special family keepsake to be handed down from sibling to sibling.
- Once your baby is ready to move into their cot, moving them in their Moses Basket first for a few days can make the transition more comfortable.
- A perfect place for toy, linen storage etc. once your baby grows
- Our baskets are a special family keepsake to be handed down from sibling to sibling, or transformed into the perfect place for toy, linen storage etc once your baby grows.
- We’re proud that each purchase of our baskets goes to supporting the Ghanaian artisans and their families. We empower the artisans by creating an income for their family and ensuring the continuation of the fine art of weaving.
Please note: We do not recommend carrying the basket with your baby in it for safety reasons. Due to different monitor settings colours may vary slightly from photos.
- Made from strong natural sun-dried elephant grass, making our baby baskets the most durable on the market, and will last for generations to come.
- Coloured with traditional plant and mineral dyes and non-toxic fabric dyes to produce contemporary colours, our baskets are completely sustainable and eco-friendly.
- Double woven 100% leather trim handles provide strength and durability.
- Sized at approximately 75cm x 40cm x 30cm (excluding handle), with slight variations from basket to basket due to their unique hand-woven nature.
- Included is a custom-made cotton covered foam mattress with removable waterproof zippered cover made specially to fit your individual basket, fit to Australian Standards AS8811 – Sleep Surfaces Firmness.