QV Intensive with Ceramides Light Moisturising Cream is a dermatologically tested, ceramide enriched cream that helps support the skin barrier by alleviating very dry and itchy skin caused by dry skin conditions.
Apply QV Intensive with Ceramides Light Moisturising Cream to dry and eczema-prone areas as often as required, particularly after showering, bathing, exposure to harsh climatic conditions and at night.
For external use only. Avoid eyes. Do not use on broken skin. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Store below 30°C.
- Fast absorbing, non-greasy formula that provides 24-hour skin hydration
- Includes Ceramides EOP & NP, clinically proven to help support the skin barrier, help prevent dryness and defend against common environmental irritants
- Non-comedogenic formula, free from soap, fragrance and preservatives
- Formulated with Niacinamide and Lactic acid
- Suitable for use with sensitive and eczema prone skin
- Free from nut oils and milk proteins
- Dermatologically Tested
- Paediatrician Tested
- Vegan friendly
- Australian made and owned
- Backed by science
More From QV
You May Also Like
eczema association approved
Just what my 11 month old needed
The best moisturiser for the family
Qv for toddler
Amazing cream !
A game changer!
QV Intensive with Ceramides Light Moisturising Cream is a fast absorbing, light hydration cream which helps to support the skin barrier and protect against dryness. It is suitable for use with sensitive skin, baby eczema and nappy rash.
Members found the QV Intensive with Ceramides range is the best daily management option they’ve ever tried for dry, itchy skin.
There was collective feedback that members noticed an improvement in their child’s dry and itchy skin after using the QV Intensive with Ceramides range over the course of four weeks.