Nourishing Bubs Baby’s First Foods Vegetable: Carrot, Broccoli, Sweet Potato, Parsnip
Designed by Paediatric Dietitian and Nutritionist Olivia Bates, this Baby’s First Foods Vegetable pack is suitable for babies starting their very first mouthfuls of solids from 4 months onwards.
Each cube is a block of snap-frozen, smooth puree designed to be heated (or served room temperature) and spoon fed to your infant. As your baby grows, matures and can tolerate more texture, you can start adding protein to the puree such as cooked fish or meat and grains such as quinoa or rice. Nourishing Bubs contain no additives, preservatives, flavours, thickeners or fillers and uses the most natural form of preservation without the need for harmful heat treatment. Our Baby’s First Foods Packs are designed to take the guesswork out of starting solids and lay healthy foundations for your baby from their very first mouthful, setting up healthy habits to last them a lifetime.
- Pack contains 4 x 25g individual portions of each of the following: Carrot, Broccoli, Sweet Potato, Parsnip
- Product is snap-frozen to extend life of product & avoid the need for nutrient damaging heating treatment
- 100% Australian grown, packed and owned
- Created by Paediatric Dietitian Olivia Bates
- Contains nothing but 100% pure Aussie veggies, simply peeled, cooked and pureed before being frozen
- Easy-to-use single portion blocks to avoid waste
- Unmixed flavours to allow parents to check for allergies or intolerances
- Smooth texture, appropriate from 4 months+