Belmarita® is a comprehensive women’s formulation designed to assist their body’s natural healing and recovery process after childbirth.
*Only for breastfeeding women.
- Supports after birth recovery
- Restores health and supports the normal healing process during recovery
- For the maintenance of healthy skin, circulation, immune response and wound-healing
- Contains vitamin C and zinc which are required for collagen production, the protein that maintains skin elasticity
- Provides anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory support
- Turmeric is used in traditional Chinese medicine to eliminate blood stasis and promote the flow of qi. Turmeric is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to relieve pain and inflammation. Contains Piperine (BioPerine®) which enhances the absorption of curcumin from turmeric.
- Turmeric is contraindicated during pregnancy, do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use if your body is weak, or still bleeding after operation or childbirth
- Do not use if you are taking anticoagulants
- Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition
- Derived from cow’s milk
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months except on health professional advice
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all source is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men