The easiest and gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep.
As soon as your baby shows signs of trying to roll, you must stop swaddling. Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is one of the simplest sleep solutions to help transition your baby safely from being swaddled to arms free sleeping – whilst maintaining that snug, secure swaddling feel.
- Available in 3 sizes: Medium, Large & X-Large
- Available in different TOGS for varying room temperatures
- Patented zip-off wings
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in a range of colours and patterns